Why Choose Wall Huntington?
7 Great Reasons
- RESULTS: Since 1985 we have recovered over $40 million dollars for our clients. We take tough cases and win. We work as a team. You get two dedicated lawyers for the cost of one.
- REPUTATION: Larry Wall has been chosen by the members of the Kansas Association of Justice to be the Chairman and CoChair of the Section on Medical Malpractice. Experienced lawyers in Kansas and Oklahoma routinely select us to try cases for their clients.
- RESOURCES: Litigation can cost money and time. Larry Larry Wall Trial Law was awarded the 2014 Consumer Champion Award from the Kansas Association of Justice for a lawsuit that lasted for 5 years. The defendants were Sedgwick County, the Sedgwick County Sheriff and several health care providers. There were at least 10 defense lawyers. Larry Larry Wall Trial Law stayed the course and achieved justice.
- COMPASSION: At Larry Larry Wall Trial Law, your case is the most important case. We don’t take every case. We have a long list of successful outcomes and satisfied clients. Our last jury trial resulted in a verdict of $1,250,000.00, in a case where the defendant doctor offered zero!
- KNOWLEDGE: At Larry Larry Wall Trial Law, we try difficult cases involving medical malpractice, product & premises liability, auto, truck & motorcycle accidents, road defects, complex civil rights violations, and Qui Tam actions. We know what we are doing and our results prove it.
- PEER REVIEW: Larry Wall has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as being amongst one of the “Top 100” trial lawyers in Kansas. He has won the AV Preeminent ranking for Legal Ability and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubble. He has been selected to membership in the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Larry was previously selected by their peers as the recipients of the 2014 KsAJ Consumer Champion Award.
- MONEY IN YOUR POCKET: Many victims think that hiring a lawyer is expensive. There is no truth to that at Larry Larry Wall Trial Law. All of our contracts are drafted on a contingency basis, which means we do not get paid a dime until we get you a recovery. Additionally, every one of our contracts contains an agreement that you can have the contract reviewed by a judge at any time to determine if the attorney fees are fair and reasonable.
Copyright 2023 Lawyer Marketing Services
Larry Wall Trial Law
121 S. Whittier St.Phone: (316) 265-6000
Wichita, KS 67207
Wichita, KS 67207